The 18 sqn NEI Foundation was founded in 2017.
Our mission is: Lest we forget
The foundation has the following purpose:
Remembering the many fathers fighting during the WWII and shortly afterwards in the 18th sqn for our freedom, Queen and Country.
We achieve that purposes by:
- Organizing an annual reunion;
- Developing a platform for sharing information;
- Unlocking database and libraries worldwide about the 18th sqn;
- Providing information on the 18th sqn on request
- Publishing newsletters, articles and press releases;
- Maintaining international relations regarding the 18th sqn.
The Foundation has no profit objective.
Registration number KVK: 68770162
Bank account: NL74RABO 0319 4833 55; name of the account: Stichting Kinderen van het 18e sqn NEI
The foundation shares information on:
- this Website: childrenvan18sqn.com
- the Facebook group: Children of the 18 sq.
- Donors and family of 18th sqm members receive a newsletter 4 times a year (your email address must be known to us)
Chairman: Pieter Ward
Treasurer: Arnold Berger
Secretary: Robert Snoeck
Other board members:
Marion van Hoof-Ward
Mathilde Pelder Molenberg
Do you want to support the foundation as a volunteer? Please contact us by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Board members 4-11-2018: Pieter Ward, Marion van Hoof-Ward, Mathilde Pelder-Molenberg, Arnold Berger, Robert Snoeck