The 18 sqn NEI Foundation was founded in 2017.
Our mission is: Lest we forget
The foundation has the following purpose:
Remembering the many fathers fighting during the WWII and shortly afterwards in the 18th sqn for our freedom, Queen and Country.
The other purpose of the Foundation:
- Organizing an annual reunion;
- Developing a platform for sharing information;
- Unlocking database and libraries worldwide about the 18th sqn;
- Providing information on the 18th sqn on request
- Publishing newsletters, articles and press releases;
- Maintaining international relations regarding the 18th sqn.
The Foundation has no profit objective.
Registration number KVK: 68770162 (Chamber of Commerce)
Bank account: NL74RABO 0319 4833 55; name of the account: Stichting Kinderen van het 18e sqn NEI
The foundation shares information on:
- Our Website: childrenvan18sqn.com
- Our Youtube channel: Kinderen van 18 SQN
- Our Facebook group: Children of 18 Squadron NEI RAAF.
- Donors and family of 18th sqm members receive a newsletter 4 times a year (your email address must be known to us)
Chairman: Mathilde Pelder Molenberg
Secretary: Robert Snoeck
Other board members:
Marion van Hoof Ward (Acting Treasurer)
Do you want to support the foundation as a volunteer? Please contact us by email: email@example.com
To read the offical documents ande check the Financial Statements and the Privacy Statement, we lead you to the Dutch part of the website. Click on this button to get there:
Board members 4-11-2018: Pieter Ward, Marion van Hoof-Ward, Mathilde Pelder-Molenberg, Robert Snoeck